Rely on colorfulness and creativity with the stacking stone set: Secondary Classic and Pastel
Discover the world of secondary colors and expand your stacking game with this fascinating stacking stone set, which includes three elements in two different designs, Classic and Pastel. Let your imagination run wild and combine the diverse colors to always new, exciting creations!
The Stapelstein Original Secondary Classic Set complements the Stapelstein Original primary classic Set and thus completes the colorful Stapelstein Original rainbow classic. The secondary colors violet, green and orange help you to understand the interplay of colors and open up countless possibilities for fun stacking games and movement adventures.
The Stapelstein Original Secondary Pastel Set includes elements in the colors light orange, mint and violet. The soft pastel tones blend harmoniously into any room and attract everyone's attention. Combine the Original secondary pastel set with the Original primary pastel set to complete the Original rainbow pastel set.
For balancing games and parcours, we recommend using the Stapelstein on a level, non-slip surface. Feel safe by stacking the elements a maximum of three times. Be sure to supervise young children when playing in the water, as Stapelstein does not replace a flotation device.
Let yourself be surprised by the light and resilient Stapelstein elements that carry thousands of times their own weight. What are you waiting for? Immerse yourself in the colorful world of Stapelstein and enjoy hours of fun with ever new color combinations!
Stacking stone set Secondary Classic and Pastel at a glance
- 3 elements in two designs: Classic and Pastel
- Safe stacking toy with no sharp corners
- Water-, saliva-proof, UV-resistant and waterproof
- Light (180 g) and resilient (up to 180 kg)
- Dimensions: diameter = 27.5 cm, height = 12 cm
- Made from resource-saving EPP (expanded polypropylene)
- Can be combined with all Stapelstein products
- Climate-neutral production in Germany
- 100% recyclable and without plasticizers
- Maximum load of Stapelstein Board: 120 kg