Pieksi und Griffel 7er Set Lucky Seven
Pieksi und Griffel 7er Set Lucky Seven
Pieksi und Griffel 7er Set Lucky Seven
Pieksi und Griffel 7er Set Lucky Seven

Pieksi and stylus set of 7 "Lucky Seven"

8,49 € 0,00 € /
Subscription
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten

🌈 Pieksi and Griffel: "Lucky Seven" set of 7 - Sustainable snack pokes for happy children's hands! 🌈

Would you like to offer your children a playful and motivating way to discover new foods and enjoy healthy snacks? Then the "Pieksi und Griffel" snack picks in the "Lucky Seven" set of 7 are just right for you! In the cheerful colors red, yellow, light green, white, pink, orange and turquoise, they bring a lot of joy and variety to everyday life.

Perfect for small hands and easy to clean: The snack picks are designed so that even small hands can easily grasp them. The non-slip material is almost indestructible and guarantees long durability. In addition, they are easy to clean and generally dishwasher safe - although hand washing is recommended.

Sustainable and safe: Designed and produced in the south of Baden-Württemberg, the snack sticks consist of more than 94% renewable raw materials such as glucose from sugar cane or sugar beet. The remaining 6% is made up of organic additives, minerals, natural waxes and dyes. This makes them BPA, PVC and MELAMIN FREE and environmentally friendly. The packaging is made of recyclable polyethylene (LDPE) and has no aluminum film, so it can be disposed of in the yellow bag or bin.

Details at a glance

  • Set of 7 "Lucky Seven" in red, yellow, light green, white, pink, orange and turquoise
  • Grippy, almost indestructible material
  • Playfully encourages handling cutlery and trying out new dishes
  • Sustainable: over 94% from renewable raw materials
  • BPA, PVC and MELAMINE FREE
  • Barbs prevent the pricked item from falling off
  • Practical and handy for at home and on the go
  • Easy to clean, basically dishwasher safe (hand wash recommended)
  • Eco-friendly, recyclable packaging

Andere Kunden kauften auch